Bore da to you all! I hope you are all well and have an enjoyable weekend planned, well as far as you ca during various lockdowns here and there.
This morning I’m breaking with my usual traditions and routines and preparing to put our Christmas tree up as a surprise for the kids when they come home from school. It’s the earliest I’ve ever put it up, but I think we need it this year. The kids, and us adults could do with an extra dose of magic at the moment. So…
1) Share with us a memorable time when you broke with protocol and ignored the rules?
2) Considering festivities, events and national holidays, what’s the most unusual one you’ve ever been involved in?
3) If you could celebrate anything right now, what would it be and what would your celebration look like?
4) HYGGE (pronounced hoo-ga) is a Danish and Norwegian word for a mood of coziness and comfortable conviviality with feelings of wellness and contentment. So, if you could curl up in front of the fire tonight with your favourite movie, drink and snack, what would your choices be?
5) Make up your own Friday Five type question and answer it.