Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five - 20/04/2018

Aha. I’ve heard the similar thing was happening about 2 or 3 years ago to obviously one another man who was also the only one among all wimen in the Merched y Wawr Group. :slight_smile:

You survived so it’s everything OK. :slight_smile:

As Aran reminded us recently: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1) At what age did you leave the nest and where did you go? If you haven’t yet fledged what are your plans?

18 - Chichester West Sussex from Pwllheli Pen Llyn, in order to start training/studying to be a make up artist with a view to working in film and television.

2) When was the last time you totally embarrassed yourself?

I’ve one vivid memory of kissing an electrician last year. He came to give a quote on a job - lovely man in his 70s who worked in partnership with his son. He wanted to tell me all about his grandchildren, he was warm and friendly and familiar. Then as he left, he stood at the door telling me how much he had enjoyed talking to me, bless him, so I automatically pecked him on the cheek, as I would have done to my grandfather, without thinking twice about it!!! He looked oddly at me before saying goodbye. I felt like a right lemon and haven’t seen him since!

3) What headline would you like to see in the news tomorrow morning?

Medical professionals celebrate groundbreaking success with cancer cure.

4) Overrated? Name one place, one person, one food, which in your opinion are overrated.

Mordor
Father Christmas
Caviar

5) Eight years ago today we had a successful 12 week pregnancy scan with our second born, Beuno. If you could receive positive confirmation of anything today, what would it be?

Confirmation of funds to tear down our small, single glazed, unheated, uninsulated, devoid of electricity supply sun room, and build a twice the size, all year round, proper, grown up conservatory, giving essential extra living space in this tiny cottage which will include a proper table - the type people have meals on!!!

One bonus because the weather is so fine…

6) What are your plans for the weekend?

A very full day of heavy gardening on Saturday with volunteers from our family - chainsawing/pruning/lopping/ moving/weeding. Two 3hr ballet dress rehearsals for Angharad in preparation for a show in May. One cooked breakfast, dog walks, Prosecco. :wink:

2 Likes