Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five 10/05/2019 5️⃣

Bore da!!!

1) How many SSiWers does it take to change a light-bulb?

2) Are you coming to the 10th birthday party? If so, are you more or less organised than me? :thinking: If not will you be raising a glass on the evening? :wine_glass:

3) What’s missing?

4) What was the last thing you did in Welsh?

5) Make up your own thought provoking question and answer it…

None. We are all stars and bright sparks…

2) Are you coming to the 10th birthday party? If so, are you more or less organised than me? :wine_glass: If not will you be raising a glass on the evening?
Dick Branson still hasn’t lent us that jet…organisation for two is incomparable…Triple-distilled Jameson but at a suitable time for this hemisphere.

3) What’s missing?
Final counts…

Aside from Tweet, repeat lessons 9&10 and make fun of the cat for falling off of the shelf? Say bendigedig…

How many new learners do we have now? Never enough!
Croeso pawb!

1 Like

101 - One to try and fail and 100 to offer supportive advice and encouragement. :laughing:
2) — are you more or less organised than me? :wine_glass::
I don’t know about you, but I am organised down to the last detail - down to the colour of my bow tie.
3) What’s missing?
I’m certain there is something missing but I’m d****d if I know what it is. :worried:
Yesterday I bought some “half round fence posts” at Wynsstay in Tregaron. The chap who was helping me had to leave to assist someone else while I loaded the posts into the car. He came back just as I was finishing and asked solicitously “Popeth yn gwd?:rofl::joy: Come to Tregaron where living in Welsh is easy. :laughing:
Q. Is now already in the past? :confounded:
A. I’ll let you know tomorrow

6 Likes

I’ve only just started so I’m not ready to answer these but I wanted to say how much I enjoy reading the responses. SSiWers have a great sense of humour!

3 Likes