Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five 06/12/2019 5️⃣

Prynhawn da bawb! I hope that you are all well and have an interesting weekend ahead…

Today, seeing as we’re already approaching the second week in December, I thought I’d revive these old festive favourites…

1. How festive are your surroundings?

2. What in your opinion is the best way to jingle all the way?

3. To tinsel or not to tinsel?

4. What are you sipping and nibbling by the log fire in your wooden lodge in the snow, whilst listening to Santa’s reindeer whooshing through the sky above?

5. In what ways is Christmas already making you crazy?

6. Make up your own Festive Friday Five question and answer it…

:christmas_tree: :gift: :snowman_with_snow: :santa:

1 Like

1. How festive are your surroundings?

We have a tree and my daughter has hung a small unicorn on it. It’s the first time in thirteen years we have had a tree so, for me, that’s way beyond festive.

2. What in your opinion is the best way to jingle all the way?

My dad always jingled his loose change in his pocket and I used to do the same - until contactless!

3. To tinsel or not to tinsel?

I like to tinsel but am too worried I will walk out of the house with it in my hair without me remembering.

4. What are you sipping and nibbling by the log fire in your wooden lodge in the snow, whilst listening to Santa’s reindeer whooshing through the sky above?

I am not really sure. The guy I bought the stuff off on the street corner said it would change my perspective on things. Father Christmas has just told me that I wasted my money.

5. In what ways is Christmas already making you crazy?

Actually, Christmas is the only day I am sane.

6. Make up your own Festive Friday Five question and answer it…

What was that you said? Hark, the herald angels sing :crown:

4 Likes

I tried to join in with Friday Five but this was very hard to follow :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

my daughter has hung a small unicorn on it

What is it with unicorns? My granddaughter is obsessed with them - especially pink ones and everyone knows that unicorns can’t be pink.

Thanks for a great post. :christmas_tree: :laughing:

1 Like

Fabulous answers! :grin: