Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five 05/07/2019 5️⃣

Bore da!

1) What do you need to be free of?

2) What’s your favourite second hand purchase?

3) What should you be doing that you’re not, and what shouldn’t you be doing that you are?

4) When did you last feel really alive and filled with joy?

5) Share a fascinating fact about absolutely anything at all.

Fel tithau, guessing from the gair y dydd, hayfever!!!

We have a trunk in our dining room that’s filed with things from preparing for our wedding. It’s an old travel case and has E A painted on its side, which we love because it matches our initials.

3) What should you be doing that you’re not, and what shouldn’t you be doing that you are?

Writing a blog for the company about why lifting weights for back pain is the best form of treatment.

Writing this on the forum

Really filled with joy…seeing our baby on the ultrasound. It’s going to be hard to top!!

I can name all US states in less than 4 minutes. Is that fascinating? I’m not sure

Scrap my answer to number 5 I’ve just found a better one!

In 1946 Llanrwst was offered a seat at the United Nations as an independent town!

1. About a stone or two of weight
  2. The Victorian chest of drawers that’s sitting in our future living room, just waiting for us to clear the room of junk, re-build the ceiling, decorate and actually use it as a room
  3. Getting back to going running, and Eating too much (see answer 1)
  4. Capering about on Colwyn Bay beach with my husband, paddling in the sea, about two weeks ago.
  5. British shoe sizes are all based on the unit of a foot, plus or minus a ‘barleycorn’ which is a third of an inch. A size 12 is 12 " long, a size 13 is 12 and a 1/3", a size 11 is 11 and 2/3".

Thoughts and fears. Please make them stop! Imagine life with no anxieties, nothing would hold you back. :dizzy_face:

I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything brand new that was over £240 … so maybe our house. We’ve been mortgage free for almost 3 years now and it’s an amazingly feeling to be free from debt like that. It was 7 years old when we moved in so definitely second hand.

Right now? Sleeping!
Eating fig rolls. It’s quarter past midnight man! Get to bed!!!

Today while racing my daughter down a water slide in the holiday park we are staying in. It’s always amazing seeing your kids having fun.

It’s impossible for a 16yr old to shower in less than 25 minutes.

2 Likes