So sorry for missing Friday, we were away for a long weekend! Apologies in advance for today’s self indulgent questions - we took the kids to see the Manic Street Preachers at Cardiff Castle on Saturday night. We’d never done anything like this with them before and knew, despite them loving the music, that we were taking a gamble with our 10 and 8 year old, by taking them to a late, open air, general admission rock concert. But it was epic and we made some incredible memories. So, from rock bands to opera singers…
1) What’s the first ever gig/concert/festival you attended?
2) What’s the best/most memorable gig/concert/festival you’ve ever attended?
3) Who would you love to see live, but haven’t yet had the chance to?
4) Who was disappointing live?
5) If you could see a performance at any venue in the world, which venue would that be?
Thank you for letting me bore you, indulge myself and continue the magic of last weekend. I’m going to leave you with this video I found on YouTube, the final song of the concert - A Design For Life… of course. Beuno, our 8 year old was on my shoulders by this point, we were dancing and singing at the top of our voices, then were suddenly drowned in an explosion of ticker tape and paper streamers - so much happiness…