PST/California learners in-person and Zoom

S’mae! Any other PST/ Western USA learners? Would love to hop on later in the day (6 PM- 8 PM PST) for video meetings because of work-timing, and wondering if others are interested as well. The official meetings are a bit early for 2 AM for us ‘muricans, hahaha :sweat_smile:

Also, a long shot, but are there any in-person Southern California, or even Los Angeles meetups? (Doubtful, but hopeful)

Diolch! :heart:

1 Like

@savvy Have you tried checking in the optional #american-chat channel in the SSiW Community Chat Slack group? You may have some luck there.

Although in CT, I am often in San Fran, CA and am interested in having a chat occasionally. Have you had any others interested. I have a couple of people in Vancouver on our East Coast time chat (every Tuesday at 5pm) so they may be interested too.
SUE

Shwmae Susan and @savvy I am in BC Canada and am always up for a welsh chat. I don’t get nearly enough practice!

S’mae @savvy
I am in Los Angeles, but very much a beginner. Started, got about 6 months in and had to stop. Starting again on Monday. I’d love to know someone else learning/speaking Welsh on the West Coast. Rosvita

I’m in Seattle and would be interested in a West Coast chat

I am in BC too and interested in more opportunities to chat!

My husband and I are in San Jose, near San Francisco and are interested in west coast time meetups. We are starting the second half of Sylfaen in the fall Dysgu Cymraeg. Class time is 6am PT 2pm BT on Wednesday mornings. We would love to see other North Americans (or South Americans!) in the class

1 Like