Private tutor (Swansea/online?)

Haia bawb!

Hope it’s okay to ask this here.

I’m taking the advanced exam in June and think a few sessions with a private tutor would do a lot to improve my confidence and fluency. I was thinking of four one-hour sessions in April and four one-hour sessions in the lead up to the exam in June.

Mostly speaking practice is what I need, but nagging to do listening practice for homework would be good too. Dark threats of retribution if I don’t watch Heno etc.

Let me know if you can think of someone. Diolch! :nerd_face:

Haia unwaith eto.

Just bumping this – I’m still looking for a tutor. Have contacted the local Menter Iaith, but not sure they’ll know anyone. I’ve lost the address of one of my private tutors from years ago, and I think the other is busy getting married.

If you know a Welsh tutor either in Swansea or active online, it would be fab if you could point me in their direction.

Have you asked at Tŷ Tawe? Maybe they have a notice board you could put a request on?

1 Like

Thanks, @siaronjames. I’ll give it a go. I find it a bit difficult re Tŷ Tawe sometimes because their opening hours are mostly when I’m at work. But I’ll see if I can remember to get down there next Saturday morning.

2 Likes