Post party Chat (including Tatjana appreciation)

Helo Sam,

That was Moelwyn Mawr on Tuesday which was a great day for a 360 degree view. Going up was fine, just a bit of a huff and a puff, but it was very windy at the top. Strong gusts made the first part of our different route down rather ‘interesting’ along a ridge with drop-offs both sides, followed by a steep rocky descent into idyllic pastureland. There we met lots of cows, sheep and teeth on wings that pursued us to the nearest pub. They must have been thirsty too—I am still itching :mosquito:

Cheers,
Mari

4 Likes

Thank you and you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Level 3 Challenge 18 you say Tatjana—sounds like we are pretty well neck and neck. I may be 2 or 3 Challenges ahead, but raced through them before coming to Wales, and definitely need to go over the last few at least a couple of times again when I get home.

See you ‘on the ice’ as we say in Canada :wink:
Mari

2 Likes

Well, I have a feeling I’ll have to run through some of the last challenges one or two times more also. Some things there just don’t stick, but they will at one point, I’m sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bravo Tatjana, thanks for brightening the parti with that video.

Diolch!

7 Likes

It was brilliant @tatjana. Diolch yn fawr iawn!

5 Likes

We need this posted on the forum so everyone can see it - the anthem of SSIW👍

Diolch yn fawr @tatjana

6 Likes

And I’ve got the answer to the question in the private topic … so … here we go!

The video is live here and everywhere else! Enjoy!

Thank you all for the support and believing in me even when I didn’t believe in myself. This was/is the gift to the SSiW and you all!

27 Likes

It was everything we hoped for, Tatjana - laughter, tears, a huge round of applause, and a fitting end to an unforgettable evening. Thank you again for all your hard work!

9 Likes

Thank you for being with me… I really enjoyed making it and now I’m even more happy to hear it was proper thing to be played at the parti. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, I’m still sorry you couldn’t be with us in person at the Parti, Tatjana, but you were certainly there with us in spirit, and centre-stage, too! Ardderchog :smile: :smile:

6 Likes

Diolch, @tatjana, oedd yn wych!

8 Likes

Diolch i ti!

This will remain in my memory for a long time!

3 Likes

I was with you in the spirit. From about 9 pm my time (8 your time) I was wearing my legendary (first which is not in the video though) SSiW T-shirt and me and @brigitte were talking through Skype in Cymraeg for about more than an hour following the posts on Twitter from the parti.

8 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau @tatjana it was lovely to see you at the parti. Your video was great fun & we all enjoyed it very much!

5 Likes

O, yes, I’ve heard that joyful laughter at “O ie, siarad Cymraeg” … Gwych! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d like to add my appreciation of @tatjana 's wonderful KnightGhost production. The first thing i’d like to say to you, Tatjana, is that I am delighted you were with us - your energy and presence was right in the room :smile: Your video was a wonderful climax to the “formal” part of the evening. The room buzzed with recollections of people like me who have had the pleasure of meeting you physically and virtually. Diolch o waelod galon i ti :heart:

9 Likes

Da iawn @tatjana, everyone was glued to your video. Ardderchog.

6 Likes

Truly wonderful! :slight_smile: Diolch o’r galon @tatjana

6 Likes

WOW! Diolch yn fawr!

I was aware you will be at the parti and payed special attention to the rhythm … hope I did the job well in that part too. :slight_smile:

Thank you @HuwJones for your kind words. it was the pleasure to meet you in person. (as was the pleasure to meet you all whom I’ve met at the Eisteddfod and Bootcamp back in 2016) :slight_smile:

Diolch, diolch, diolch!

4 Likes