Penwythnos Pentigili' Bro Gŵyr

Fancy a weekend around the Gower using the iaith Cymraeg yn unig?
It starts on 20/2/2015- 22/2/15.
It is suitable for people learning from Canolradd to Hyfedredd.
We meet up at the lovely King Arthur pub in Reynoldston SA3 1AD 01792 390775
at 10 am every morning and discuss what we are going to do that day. You are welcome to bring songs, music, short stories, drama or jokes to share over the weekend.
It is free but we will be eating out and if you live further afield you can arrange your own bed and breakfast.
Closing date is the 5/2/15
For further details contact Dewi:
d.rhys-jones@abertawe.ac.uk
Sounds like a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the Welsh language in the beautiful Gower.
( I tried to upload a photo of the leaflet but it was too big and I have no idea how to reduce it on an iPhone!)

3 Likes

Sounds like a great opportunity. Diolch Tricia! Will have to try and get over.

Also you do need to register by the 5/2/15 and you can come to the whole event or part of it. It seems very flexible!
The option I see on the application form is: the whole weekend, Friday daytime Friday night, Saturday, Sunday morning. Also the form states that not to book bed and breakfast until after the closing date and after confirmation that the weekend is running.

Alas the Pentigili has been cancelled because not enough people are coming

Trist!!! :cry: If it’s the same situation as in my town - no one’s got any money…I read in the papers there’s green shoots though…Praying there not weeds.