Penwythnos Dysgwyr Cymdeithas yr Iaith

Cymdeithas yr Iaith are holding an alternative course for Welsh learners in Tresaith on the weekend of Friday 13 - Sunday 15th May 2016.
It will be an opportunity to practise your Cymraeg, have fun and learn about the history and politics of the area.

3 Likes

I’m going to this! I’d like some SSIW company. I am not sure what is involved but I’m going anyway!

4 Likes

I think @owainlurch of this parish has attended a previous course. Maybe he’ll pop along and tell us what it involves.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. I might be up for this one if the diary works out.

2 Likes

@Deborah-SSi - can we stick this in the ebost ogydd? diolch diolch! :star: :star2:

1 Like

I think they’re planning to join in with the local Cylch Teifi walking group on the Saturday. I’ve had an email asking if I want to pop in and visit during the weekend as I live fairly close. How many SSiWers will be there, I wonder?

3 Likes

There are places still available on this ‘alternative’ course. I’m going. Any other SSiWers who are interested?

1 Like

Shwmae, Helen.

I’ll be there. I think we were volunteering in Maes D together last year? It’ll be nice to see a familiar face. Have you been before?

1 Like

Heia Cara

Yes, it will be lovely to meet up again. I haven’t been on the Cymdeithas yr Iaith course before, but I have been to the Tresaith Centre twice, on bootcamps, It should be fun.

1 Like