Parti 10 - the balance! Check your email! And tell us about food preferences!

Oh, no, go to Catrin’s one - she’s got an actual POLL!!

[Or see also: Dietary Requirements for the SSiW Party - Let us know!]

3 Likes

When I booked the tickets it would not let me order 2 under my email address so I just made one up for Linda ha. I will add her balance on to mine if that’s OK?

1 Like

Aha! Bingo, yup, brilliant, now I know we don’t have someone lost and wandering… :wink:

In contrast to Macky’s brilliance, I tried to sign into the booking site with the party password :blush: which was embarassing for someone with a “brain the size of a planet” :laughing:
I eventually got it sorted, though and I’ve also ordered my bow tie and they’ve re-opened a mill to make enough cloth for my cumerbund so there’s no stopping me now.

4 Likes

Tagging on to ask that if you are attending the weekend and are vegetarian/vegan or have any special dietary requirements (gluten-free, dairy or other allergies), please could you message me to let me know? I’ll be collating numbers and liaising with the catering companies so if you could let me know by Friday 11 May that would be very much appreciated.

[Have also posted this on the original party booking thread but want to be safe rather than sorry :slight_smile:]

Thanks, and look forward to seeing everyone at the end of the month!

2 Likes

Ww, diolch 'Stine! :star: :star2:

Stine very kindly doesn’t mention that I was MEANT TO PUT THAT IN THE EMAIL… so, ahem, might have to do one more broadcast email, if Gmail will let me… :wink:

1 Like

Sssh, you’d have got away with it if it wasn’t for those pesky…SSiWers :wink:

1 Like

Two links on the email and I paid via the lower one. Sori. But I have paid.

1 Like

Paid and message sent to @Stine

We’re in. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @aran . Please count me a vegetarian. I don’t mind what the actual veg option is. Many thanks. John

2 Likes

One veggie that’s gluten-free too.

2 Likes

Please can you book me something Vegan. Thanks Steve

2 Likes

Oh, yikes, this was meant to be in here:

But here or there, we’ll check both threads… :slight_smile:

ALERT: definitely, definitely go to Catrin’s thread - she’s got a POLL!!

Hi Justine. I am dairy intolerant so do not eat any cream, cheese or yoghurt, although for some reason a little butter does not affect me.

Many thanks, and so looking forward to the party!!

3 Likes

Thanks, Ali - all noted and added to the details for the caterers. I’m looking forward to the Parti too :slight_smile:!

1 Like