Original lessons

Up till now,when i clicked on "learn"°(next to the “Forum”, I was able to get the original lessons which I love to do while I am ironing. Now 2 things come up about learning …nothing to do with the original lessons… How can i get the latter?

It sounds like maybe you’re not logged in, Margaret. What kind of membership do you have?

1 Like

thank you, Deborah. I RECENTLY PAID FOR THE 10 POUNDS A MONTH COURSE (ALTHOUGH AS I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR MANY YEARS (SINCE THE BEGINNING ) THEY Said I NEED ONLY PAY THE MINIMUM. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO “LOGIN” CAN YOU HELP?

Up to now I have been able to practise all the original (10. 15 years ago) “Challenges” to keep in practice I have not heard any more about the 10 pounds a month course since <i paid the first month. However I really want the original levels .

The original levels - you surely mean Course 1, Course 2 and Course 3, are on the app specified as “Old Course1”, “Old Course 2” and “Old Course 3” (on the Android though) and on the page when you click Learn, you have them beneath the current Levels/Lessons marked as “Old material” beneath which you have “Old Course 1”, “Old Course 2” and “Old Course 3”.

As you can see from the picture, there you’ll find Vocab lessons of the Course 1 and Course 2 too.

Login you have at the top right corner of the Learn page but you have to login with the “Learn” acount and not with the acount of the forum.

Hope it helps.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile: