Oregon Welsh hold Noson Lawen Online, May 23

Bore da, Welsh speakers/learners! Jeff Lewis and I are hosting a Virtual Noson Lawen along with members of our Welsh Dragon choir this coming Saturday, May 23 and we’d love to have you join us! There are two times: 1pm Pacific time for kids and caregivers (geared toward younger kids, featuring some of our local youth talent, and special guest Bronwen Lewis), and 7pm Pacific time for all ages (featuring creative ways to sing together on Zoom and local Welsh/Welsh-American celebrities from along the Pacific coast and beyond). Both event times will be led in English with songs in Welsh and English, and will include a mix of planned performances and participation. RSVP to OregonWelsh@gmail.com for Zoom link (and if you have something to lead/share, let me know and I’ll find room for you in the lineup). :smiley: Hwyl Fawr - Jamie

1 Like

Just wanted to freshen up this post! The 1pm has passed, but the 7pm Pacific Time is still ahead, so if that fits in with your timezone, we’d love to have you join our Noson Lawen Online at 7pm Pacific Daylight Time. And bonus, here’s the link info for you so you don’t have to go fetch it from Facebook:

A Noson Lawen Online, May 23, 2020, 7pm PDT

An interactive event with songs led in Welsh and English, hosted in English by the Welsh Dragon Choir and featuring special guests Nerys Jones, Eryl Aynesley, Andréa Wild, and others. This event is a Zoom meeting - to join, click the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88424266712 or see details below to connect via telephone.
To connect via telephone, dial the number closest to your location and then enter the Meeting ID given below:
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID for Noson Lawen at 7pm: 884 2426 6712

Additional dialing options may be available, see https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbWmeWuEA7