**Not Running** 2018 July Bwtcamp: 21 - 28 July

Unfortunately, it looks like there;s not enough interest for us to run the July bwtcamp.

We need 10 to make a bwtcamp, and I don;t think I’ve ever booked a bwtcamp where all 10 who booked were able to attend - there’s always at least one who has to drop out.

With that in mind, I’m going to have to knock this one on the head, with huge apologies to @colinwilliams-1 who can only make holiday dates, and to everyone who has moved things round to be able to come on this bwtcamp. Better that I cancel now, than keep you hoping for another week, then cancel still.

I will put up a September date this week which will be the last bwtcamp of the year. I hope that most of you will be able to make that date instead.

Really sorry to disappoint on this, but it’s vital that there are enough people on bwtcamp to provide the spark and the variety that really gets people using their Welsh. I’ve run a bwtcamp with 6 before, and they are hard work for everyone!

2 Likes

Oh well. I’m sure the September one will be a success.
Can I just stay in the canolfan on my own for a week watching pobyl y cwm repeats.

2 Likes

That’s a shame. I know that I won’t be free in September and my need to plan my year from September to next June means that my chances of having a week free of commitments that co-incides with a future Bwtcamp is slender. I’ll just have to keep my fingers crossed…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Iestyn. I don’t think I can make the September date if it is the last week, but hope that it fills quickly and that you have a really good time.

1 Like

Swt mae Iestyn
next time there’s a bwtcamp running, please let me know?
Ta

I’d suggest you read this post. In it is prety much everything. When @Iestyn opens the topic for September bootcamp you’d be able to express the interest on it.

1 Like

I’d have to be a September show, having been a June no show… Hoping you find enough for September.