No weekly email this week

Hi everyone, just to let you all know that there won’t be a weekly email this week as I’m in the throes of moving house, but it’s very exciting to be finally moving to Llandysul.

I should be back the following week though with a whole new perspective on life :slight_smile:

And if you don’t receive the weekly email but would like to, click on ‘Contact Us’ above and there is a link where you can register for it.

Good luck Dee, hope all goes well! Lovely part of the world, lots of Welsh to be heard and close to friends as well. Sounds like heaven to me :slight_smile:

All the best Dee, i look forward to seeing you there sometime.

Cheers J.P.

Good luck Dee. Moving is a uniquely stressful event. Just remember to breathe every now and again. :slight_smile:

Pob lwc! Moving house is allegedly one of the most stressful activities, but doubtless you’ll be fine. Keep us posted!

Good luck with the move Dee

Can only assume that if you move house with the same efficiency that you summarise a week’s worth of forum discussion in one email then you will be absolutely fine! Enjoy the move and your new home :slight_smile:

Exciting! Good luck for the move!