New format

Oh, good catch - I didn’t realise we’d lost those - we’ll have to get them back in somehow - diolch!

2 Likes

Dw i’n hapus i helpu chdi! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve stuck that onto Ifan’s ‘to do’ list, so it is now in the flow and will at some point happen - diolch eto! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi forum helpers. I’ve got a message inviting me to try the new design, but I think I must still be on the old one. However, I’ve had a request from a long-time subscriber friend who’s lost access since the new format. She is being asked to re-subscribe, after putting in a new password. Is this happening to other people? How is it resolved?

Thanks

I’m not in any position to help here neither to decide what to do, but maybe you should send PM with her details to @aran and he’d appoint the right person to sort this out (or if she’s on here already she might do this by herself.

Just a suggestion and what I’d probably do. :slight_smile:

Pob lwc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what the process flow is here - she’s trying to put in a new password? Or she’s changed her password?

Either way, if you ask her to drop us a line at admin@saysomethingin.com we’ll get it sorted out :slight_smile:

Many thanks for the advice. I’ll pass it on.

1 Like