New Course 2 Challenge 1

Good to hear the southern version. However I am hearing some faint discussion on the lesson in the background Anyone else heard this.

1 Like

Yes! You will also notice that the gaps between Iestyn’s English sentence and Cat’s Welsh response are also very small!

This is because the wrong file was added to the database! The proper version is being rechecked and should replace this file shortly.

1 Like

Yes and I don’t think it has been edited at all. Content is good but I think it needs to be looked at as it has gone on “warts and all” I have come straight on to the forum after going through the challenge this afternoon.

1 Like

Thank goodness neither Cat nor Iestyn swear. The funniest bit was Cat mentioning a fly in the room😀

2 Likes

Just thought I should mention it. The new lessons have been a great help to me in speaking for longer in Welsh than the original course.

2 Likes

To clear the things up with faint discussions in Challenge 1-Level 2.

I’ve noticed this the first night (well had the time to listen to them only in late night that day) they were on and reported the isue to @aran immediately. He told me, and he also said this in News category here (as @faithless78 also said on here) that the wrong files were uploaded and some isues (I believe he said intro was missing) have to be corrected before the right file will appear. So, if you can go with no gaps and faint discussions at the background still managing to do the lesson, this will have to do for some (I believe) short time.

The Challenge 2 of Level 2 was the same but it’s switched to right now so you have all normal stuff in it like gaps, no background discussions etc …

Hope it clears the thing up.

Happy learning anyway.

Hwyl
Tatjana :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much for taking the time to give us a heads up on this, Brian - hugely appreciated :star: :star2:

We now have the correct file in place, so if you re-download it should all go much better…:wink:

1 Like