NAFOW 2024 Pennsylvania!

As requested by @tess, here’s a new thread for the 2024 North American Festival of Wales!

Next year this wonderful festival will take place from August 29 - September 1 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and you can find out all the latest information as it develops, here - About the Festival

So if you would like to attend, take part, be a sponsor, be a vendor, or volunteer next year, now is the time to start planning, and you’ll find all you need to know on their website.

festivalofwales.org

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr!! I’m sooo excited to be going this time!!! Anyone else from Cleveland planning on attending?

1 Like

@tahl Catrin has set up a thread already for next year’s NAFOW, so here’s the place to post as you have any information to share :slight_smile:

I’m a longterm SSiW’er (is that a thing?). I just wanted to say that I am giving a seminar at NAFOW on Friday and Saturday with my talk:
That isn’t How it’s Supposed to End: Rewriting the History of Medieval Wales

Any other folks from Say Something in Welsh are going to be there, please come by and say hi!

Sarah

Definitely a thing! :joy: Another longterm SSiWer is one of the NAFOW organisers - Diane @tahl. It would be good for you to get to know each other, if you don’t already :slight_smile:

A few of us from New England Welsh will be there! Excited!

1 Like