More People Watching Welsh Language T.V

Totally agree with this benefit of the EU and hope it transpires!! I wonder what objection David Cameron will think up?? By the way, lack of potential profits also stops production of DVDs of S4C series. I asked about some and they said the sales wouldn’t justify the time, money and effort

1 Like

That’s what I have in mind when thinking about non-restricted program. Would I know for series you’re describing on this forum if I wouldn’t learn Cymraeg and be here for that reason? NO, I ABSLOUTELY WOULDN’T and if I am interested in something and get the “geo-restriction” in the first place, I wouldn’t even mind to go any further probably thinking something like “They don’t want even popularity of the shows they broadcast and their TV itself so let it be then.”

I believe sources which could lead into potential other benefits like more interest in the area, more visitors, more knowledge of one country, its literature, people, culture, music … they should be opened for all especially if they don’t bring too much of financial profit in shape and state as they’re now. (or I’m wrong?)

However, copyright thingys are strange ones. If we take music for example: I’m a member of eMusic and can get various music from different countries through their services. There are rear things/songs I can’t buy on there, but HELLO! I can’t get the song which is performed by Slovenian group Perpetuum Jazzile and I’m living in Slovenia. The message I get is [quote]We’re sorry. This album is unavailable for download in your country (Slovenia) at this time.[/quote] I’m glad with Cymraeg music I don’t have such troubles except with Mary Hopkin’s albums in some occassion.

Yah, … Fel 'na mae, yndefe …