Mihil on Prynhawn Da :)

Awesome performance from @Mihil on Prynhawn Da:

Diolch yn fawr iawn for the plug, hefyd! :star: :star2:

9 Likes

Wow, gwych! Da iawn @Mihil! :star:

1 Like

Dim problem Aran. O’n i’n nerfus ofnadwy.
Time flew by!

4 Likes

@Mihil Wow, fantastic and very inspiring! Da iawn ti!

2 Likes

Oeddet ti’n wych - llongyfarchiadau! :star: :star2:

If that’s your “nervous” performance, then your “relaxed and confident” performance must be something really special!

Really - llongyfarchiadau for your excellent Welsh, and for the way you just did it as though it were the most natural thing in the world for you. And most of all, thank you for making the effort and doing the work that has led you to such a high standard of fluency (I don;t like the fluency word, but there’s no better way to describe that interview!)

Da iawn ti!

3 Likes

Well done @Mihil !

I shared the story on my Facebook a couple of days ago and you’ve gone done very well on my timeline :smiley:

1 Like

Wow @Mihil, that is absolutely fantastic - well done. Perhaps you could do a post doctorate on achieving a million Welsh Speakers!

Better crack on with the next challenge!!

1 Like

Gwych !:star2::star:

1 Like

Saw you on Bore Da heddiw (repeated from prynhawn Da)! Da iawn ti! Brilliant and so good taking science to kids and showing them a great role model…,

1 Like

Thanks all for the kind messages. It really is much appreciated!
And a special thanks to the creators of this course! It wouldn’t be possible without them.
I never would have expected this a few years ago. Funny what life throws at you?
Mihil

3 Likes

@Mihil - you didn’t look or sound nervous at all! You were great! Really inspiring, especially for the new learners like me! Thanks for going on the show! :slight_smile:

1 Like