Meetup in Hobart Tasmania

Blwyddyn Newydd dda i chi gyd. The next Welsh conversation group meetup will take place at the C3 Cafe in Anglesea St, South Hobart at 1.30 pm on Tuesday January 6. If you’re on holiday in Hobart and need a break from all that English, come and join us. Mi fydd croeso i bawb.

1 Like

Guy, please could you ask your members, if they haven’t yet signed the petition for decent finance for S4C, to please sign!

is the link!

We have our conversation group today so I’ll remind everyone. I have signed it already and I believe that some others have as well. Does it matter whether people have signed the previous petition that was not just for overseas Welsh leaners?

Diolch yn fawr Guy!! I have given up trying to stop people from Wales signing the petition I started, so I certainly don’t think it matters if people who do not live in Wales signed the one for those who do! The whole point of the one I wrote and which is kept in mind by Liz Saville Roberts MP, is that it reminds the Commons that people from all over the world came from Wales and/or care for the language