Meet ups in Spanish

YAY! Here are at least 3 already!

Spanish Coffee Morning meet up #3

Manchester Art Gallery Cafe
Saturday 17th October
10:30am

All abilities welcome!

2 Likes

Hi Ian, just got back f on Puerto Banus, half an hour ago. bUt yes will be there!! I hav to do my homework though!!

2 Likes

Another really fun meeting last Saturday! Now 5 of us in the class and still growing!
We had such a laugh!, Thank you Ian, Craig, Andy and Dawn!!

3 Likes

The plan for December’s coffee morning is to go to a Spanish restaurant after the meet and order food in Spanish.

I might ask the restaurant to only speak to us in Spanish! :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, as we discussed, it will be such fun. Good idea about asking the waiters to ‘no hablar ingles’

2 Likes

Hi Ian, is there a meet up on Saturday? I seem to remember vaguely that you had a big birthday event that you had to attend? X

I’m free for Saturday, so yes there is one.

For anyone who’s interested:

Saturday 16th
10.30am at the Art Gallery Cafe, Mosley Street, Manchester

1 Like

See you Sat then! X

Am I right thinking you won’t be at Saturday’s meet up? It’s just that I wondered if you knew whether anyone else is going because if not, there’s not much point in me going.
Thanks, Maève x

Hi Maeve,

Yes, I’ll be away but Graham said he can come and I think Tolu may possibly come too.

I’ll do a reminder for everyone.

1 Like

Hi Ian, are the Spanish Meetups still happening?

tagging @ianblandford :sunny:

Hi Maeve,

I can’t make it as I’m at a wedding in Glasgow that weekend (not mine fortunately!!! :slight_smile: )

I’ll ask the others see if they’re about.

1 Like

Ha ha! Have you had any other meetings since the last time I saw you?

1 Like

No. Between people on holiday and shifts we’ve not been able to meet.

Will have to fix that!!

Any chance of a meet up in Spanish, this month (July)? It’s been a long time.

I’m afraid we don’t really have the critical mass yet for Spanish meetups to be common/reliable - we’ll keep on trying to fix this… :slight_smile:

I believe @maeve_jordan had a thought about the Spanish/Welsh meetings which once already happened but obviously calmed down a bit … Am I right?

Yes , sorry, I was referring to the Spanish Meet Ups at the Art Gallery in Manchester every 3rd Sat of the month! Sorry about the mix up.

1 Like