Meet Up Messages?

Haia!
Anyone know if I can send out personal messages on here to just a few people? Like a Facebook message? Or do I just write a regular post and tag people that I specifically want, like @sarahevansmayo?

Diolch, Sarah

Hello first.

Here are the instructions on How to send Personal Message (PM)

You might also find the whole topic This forum - How to ā€¦ & similar things where there are quite some ā€œhow toā€ instructions regarding this forum and the topic Really useful ā€˜How toā€™ stuff and other great posts, which gives you the list of some other useful stuff, quite helpful and instructive too.

Hwyl! :slight_smile:
Tatjana

2 Likes

If you go onto messages (through your top right profile picture while you are on the forum, as it were, if that makes sense) you can write a message and add whoever you want to it to receive it, Iā€™m sure @tatjana would explain it better!

1 Like

Ooh! She just did! :blush:

1 Like

Yes, but sending New Years PM to some people taught me something more and itā€™s how to additionally ā€œinviteā€ other people to the ā€œconversationā€ so Iā€™ll go and a bit edit that message to add this into the mix. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry, still not getting it. Is there a way to find a list of all the users so I can pick who I want to write to. Saw that there are 7 other people in the Houston area and I want to write them personally. Diolch!

Here you go!

Click on ā€œUserā€ tab takes you to the wonderland of members ā€¦ - hehe and there you can either search for the members you need or you just cruise around to see who they are etc. ā€¦

Just for the fun of it, here you have some magic of Members list you can play with.

PM can be sent from here as Iā€™ve described in the topic, too.

So ā€¦ (hopefully) now you know it all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!! Really appreciate it. xo

2 Likes