Meet up in Cheltenham/Gloucester

Heia pawb,
The next meeting of the Cheltenham/ Gloucester group will be at 7.30pm on Wednesday 8th November at the Cheese Rollers pub in Shurdington (between Gloucester and Cheltenham). Parking behind the pub. All Welsh speakers/learners very welcome.
Please note that the northbound junction 11A is temporarily closed.
Cofion
Nic

1 Like

Hi Nic, dw i’n dysgu siarad Cymraeg, felly I wondered if you are still meeting in n the Cheese Rollers to chat. Or anywhere near Cheltenham? I’d love to join, Hwyl, Julia

Hi Julia,
Diolch am getting in touch. Yes we meet at The Cheeserollers in Shurdington at 7.30pm on the second Wednesday of the month. So, the next meeting will be on 13th March and you are very welcome. We have had a few new members recently, which is great.
Please everyone note that we did temporarily relocate to The Twelve Bells in Witcombe because the Cheeserollers closed (perhaps they ran out of cheese!(?) but we will be back at the Cheeserollers next time and henceforth.
So, roll up, roll up! Hwyl Nic.

I’m aiming to get to the one in April as I’m unable tonight. Edrych ymlaen to it although this is the first proper test of my spoken Welsh.

Hi Veester, Julia and pawb arall,
The next meeting of the Cheltenham/Gloucester and environs group will be this Wednesday (10fed) at 7.30pm at The Cheeserollers pub in Shurdington (between Cheltenham and Glos). Lots of new members recently; mostly recent beginners, so don’t feel shy to come and say something - anything in…Cymraeg, or just sit back and bathe in the metophorical linguistic cawl we have created ( alphabetti spaghetti soup in English).
Hwyl, Nic

1 Like

The next meeting of the Cheltenham/Gloucester group is due to be on Weds 8th May but I am unable to attend and only two people have said that could make it. Consequently, I think it is best to cancel the May meeting and meet up again on Weds 12th June at the Cheeserollers in Shurdington at 7.30pm - Dydd Dywysoges Gwenllian/St Gwenllian’s Day.
Cofion
Nic