Meet up in Bristol

Hi Paul, I’d like to come but don’t think I can make that date. Will try to come to the next one. Cheers!

1 Like

Hey Paul, I’m in Bristol and would like to ymarfer Cymraeg. I’ll come to this!

2 Likes

Hi guys, I’m actually free now so would be up for going. Hopefully see you both there.

1 Like

Great to meet up last night Paul, looking forward to the next one.

Likewise Rob, it was good to meet you too.
Talking of the next one, I’ll just do the announcement…

1 Like

Sticking with the pattern of the second Wednesday of the month, the next meetup is 7:00pm on Wednesday 12th April 2023 at the Beaufort Arms, Stoke Gifford. The pub is near Bristol Parkway. Bus stops for routes 11, 12, 73, m4 & Y6 are nearby and the m1 & t1 stop a short walk away. The pub has a car park but remember to put your car registration into their machine on the bar.
I’ll put very welsh looking book on the table to help you find me / us.

As the numbers are very low at the moment, please say on the forum at least 30 mins before the start if you’re going to be there (1) so that I know if it’s worth going myself and (2) to encourage others to go.

I’m open to suggestions to change the venue, time, etc. to increase the numbers but, keep all discussion here on the forum please.

Sorry I missed the last one, it completely slipped my mind. I’ll try for next time, in the diary.

1 Like

Hi all, just checking in. I am up for meeting tomorrow if others are.

Cheers,

Rob

Yes, I am too.

1 Like

Sticking with the pattern of the second Wednesday of the month, the next meetup is 7:00pm on Wednesday 10th May 2023 at the Beaufort Arms, Stoke Gifford. The pub is near Bristol Parkway. Bus stops for routes 11, 12, 73, m4 & Y6 are nearby and the m1 & t1 stop a short walk away. The pub has a car park but remember to put your car registration into their machine on the bar.

As the numbers are very low at the moment, please say on the forum at least 30 mins before the start if you’re going to be there (1) so that I know if it’s worth going myself and (2) to encourage others to go.

I’m open to suggestions to change the venue, time, etc. to increase the numbers but, keep all discussion here on the forum please.

Thanks Paul, I should be able to make it again but I’ll message a little nearer the time to be sure.

1 Like

Paul, I’m planning to be at the meeting on 10th. My Welsh is a bit rusty though…

2 Likes

See you both there later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,I’m very early on in the course so limited knowledge!But will be at the meet up later.

1 Like

Arrived :slightly_smiling_face:

Really nice to meet / see you all last night! As promised here is the map from Paned Cymru which has some info on other Bristol meets. Maybe we should get this one on there?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en&mid=12gf3J_4ozjROzhzuUbv_xip5VOfZNyc&ll=51.52991149153629%2C-2.4192392285315645&z=8&fbclid=IwAR1qcDXtSYNyfITooNiqdBpDrye_bl-MAnyOrfpoMtGVmwwF1wpYAjtMJm8

Looking forward to the next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr Robert!

2 Likes

Sticking with the pattern of the second Wednesday of the month, the next meetup is 7:00pm on Wednesday 14th June 2023 at the Beaufort Arms, Stoke Gifford. The pub is near Bristol Parkway. Bus stops for routes 11, 12, 73, m4 & Y6 are nearby and the m1 & t1 stop a short walk away. The pub has a car park but remember to put your car registration into their machine on the bar.

It’s in the diary and hope to see you all there.

1 Like

Will see you guys there.

1 Like