Manchester Meet Up and Christmas Market December 2016

The next Manchester meet up is this coming Saturday 20th November 2016 ( it’s always the 3rd Saturday of the month), 10.30 am onwards ( although I tend to get there from 10ish).
Venue: The Cafe, Manchester Art Gallery

http://manchesterartgallery.org/visit/

All welcome as always, whatever your level of Welsh. We had a good turnout last month with some interesting chats in Welsh and English. Look forward to seeing you there :slight_smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DysgwyrCymraegymManceinion/

1 Like

Hi. Has anybody else confirmed they are going that you know of??

Hi Susanne,
Just myself and Rhys at present but quite often others turn up without mentioning
Hope to see you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was suggested at the November Manchester Meet Up that we incorporate a look around the Christmas Markets at the December Meet Up. So the plan is:
Meet on the 3rd Saturday as usual - 17th December 2016
At the same time as usual - 10.30am ( Although I tend to fall in as the doors open at 10am :slight_smile: )
Meet at the same place - Manchester Art Gallery Cafe ( so we don’t miss anyone who doesn’t read the reminders)

Then…at 11am we wander off to explore the Markets and continue our Welsh chat while sampling Gluhwein and other nice treats!

All welcome as usual. Hope to see you there! I will put another reminder on here nearer the time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@jeanbrandwood At your meetings, I would be very, very grateful if you would ask anyone who has not signed the petition for fair finance for S4C to please do so! I send them and you best wishes for Nadolig Llawen!
Link is:

Will do henddraig! In fact I’ll put the link onto our Facebook pages too. Thank you for your kind wishes and the same to you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr!

1 Like

Not sure if I’ll be there this Saturday. My mum ( 90) has been in hospital recovering from surgery since September, started with a chest infection at the weekend and is now seriously ill. Will see how things go…

Hope the meet up and Tapas goes well :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that, Jean - hang on in there.

1 Like

Diolch o galon Aran

1 Like