Looking for your thoughts and experiences for a project

Hey everyone! I’m working on a small project right now and I’m looking for people to chat to over the weekend about some specific problems learners face when talking to first language speakers. It’s currently all very informal, we can chat through text or voice, video or no video, in Welsh or in English and however long you want. Any age/confidence level/language skills/background etc :grin:

I am especially interested in your thoughts about fitting into the Welsh-speaking community as a Welsh learner. I’m approaching this from a few different perspectives, but I can explain more later! I’d love to talk to you if you have any experience interacting with native speakers, whether you are from Wales or have moved in, or even have just been to visit!

Doesn’t matter whether we already know each other well or not :smile: Message me wherever if you’d be willing to help me out (PM or reply here, or if you know me outside of the forum then whatever we usually use to communicate)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy to help if I can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I can regale you with my Merched y Wawr story, where I ended up on the 10-pin bowling team, thanks to my policy of wildly saying ‘yes’ when I haven’t a clue what’s going on.

6 Likes

I’m happy to help too.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like