Looking for Welsh Speakers to be on TV Programme "Y Wal Goch"

Looking for Welsh speakers and learners to be part of the television programme ‘Y Wal Goch’ on S4C.*

S4C are filming two episodes of the TV show ‘Y Wal Goch’ at Tŷ Pawb on Wednesday 16th November and Wednesday 30th November. The pre-recorded show will be hosted by Welsh musician Yws Gwynedd and there will be live entertainment from Adwaith on the 16th of November and Swnami on the 30th of November. The fun show discusses the Welsh Football Team as they take part in the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

Afanti, who are producing the programme, are looking for Welsh speakers and learners to come along to Tŷ Pawb, Market Street, Wrexham, LL13 8BY to be the audience for the shows between 6-9pm on both dates. 2 free drinks will also be provided to all attendees!

If you are interested in being in the audience as the programme is recorded, please let me know by responding to this email Morgan.Thomas@wrexham.gov.uk or giving me a call/WhatsApp/text on 07534 439860.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would share this message with other Welsh speakers and learners who would be interested.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Morgan

Morgan Thomas

fo/he/him

Cydlynydd Digwyddiadau

Events Coordinator

1 Like

Posted on my Facebook page & posted on the Wrexham Town Matters page which has 33,000 members. Hopefully that will help… also tagged Yws xxx pob lwc x

2 Likes

Also in Caernarfon November 25th

GALW AM WAL GOCH CAERNARFON! Tocynnau am ddim ar gyfer darllediad byw ‘Y Wal Goch’ yn Neuadd y Farchnad, Caernarfon !
Call for Wal Goch Caernarfon! Free tickets for a live broadcast of “Y Wal Goch” at Market Hall, Caernarfon!

Archebwch ar y linc isod:
Order on the link below:
https://www.eventbrite.com/…/y-wal-goch-caernarfon…