Llyfr newydd ar gyfer 2026

S’mae annwyl gyfeillion i gyd / Hi dear chums,

Gair bach i hysbysu’r sawl â diddordeb fod cytundeb am y llyfr nesa newydd ei lofnodi gen i - ac, fel mae’n digwydd, dydd y nawddsant cenedlaethol yn 2026 ydy’r dyddiad cyflwyno.

Just a quick note to anyone interested on here that I’ve just signed the contract for the next book, with a delivery date of precisely Dydd Gŵyl Dewi 2026 - spookily fitting, or what? I have already written most of the Introduction, and I am certainly hopeful that when it appears it will delight and annoy exactly the right types of people in equal measure.
I can reveal no further details at this early stage - it HAS been known for rival publishers to attempt to get quick, cheap and nastily inferior spoiler titles out if we show our hand too early! I know - anhygoel, yntefê? but there we are. Publishing is and ever was a cut-throat world. But pass the word around anyway, if you would. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Too early to pre-order then? :grin:

4 Likes

WAY too early - ond diolch am dy frwdfrydedd! :rofl:

5 Likes

Newyddion gwych - llongyfarchiadau mawr! Another hand up to be told when there’s an early order list! :clap:

1 Like

@Deborah-SSi @CatrinLliarJones interesting news for the newsletter :slightly_smiling_face::fire:

2 Likes

I ought to subscribe, oughtn’t I? Can’t think why I haven’t, actually! :slight_smile:

This is the link to subscribe to the new SSiW newsletter :slight_smile:

Done :slight_smile: