Level 2 17

Can anyone help please? I am sight impaired so my daughter is typing for me. I need clarification on the following sentences. Here goes. About 20 minutes in, ‘If I were you I wouldn’t give him a little more time’ and around minute 29, I’d try to help him if you’d slow down:.

It might be a daft question but if anyone could help, write out the translation, I would be extremely thankful. I think I am having trouble hearing around the word ‘him’.

1 Like

Are you doing North or South @christine-33? Let me know and I’ll try and find those and have a listen for you.

Thank you so much. I am doing the South challenges.

2 Likes

So the first one, ‘If I were you I wouldn’t give him a little more time’ is
Sa’n i’n ti, fydden i ddim yn rhoi ychydig mwy o amser iddo fe

and the second one, ‘I’d try to help him if you’d slow down’ is
Trien i ei helpu fe taset ti’n arafu

1 Like

Thank you. Very kind of you to help.

1 Like

Thanks @christine-33 and @siaronjames . I wondered the same thing… made me laugh too, this daft question!
@christine-33 we are in the same spot in the course, and both doing South… would you like to practice together sometime soon? My partner for chats has dropped out to do a different course.
If it’s easier to chat via WhatsApp, Telegram, text or email to organise, just tell me which and I can switch over to something more useable.
I understand that this is not the easiest to navigate! CliffordLorenza@gmail.com
If that helps. Hope to siarad soon
Loz

1 Like

Please be careful about posting your email address Lorenza - this forum can be viewed publicly and therefore ‘scrapped’ by bots. I’d suggest that it’s safer to disguise your address e.g. username+at+emailprovider+dot+whatever, or safer still, send it in a private message (if you’re not sure how to send & receive private messages, let me know and I’ll explain)

1 Like