Level 1 or Level 2 and Kajabi

I’m really enjoying the Spanish course, but I have a couple of questions. I just completed #11 and then bought the next set. Is that Level 2 or does Level 1 go through #20/21? Just wondered because on the website at the top it says ‘Level 1’ but at the bottom where all the challenges are listed, it says Level 2. Also, while I am using the website now, I wondered if the course is also available on the Kajabi app? Many thanks and this is such a helpful course for me.

Hola Anna! Great to hear that you’re finding the course useful.

There are a total of 25 Challenges in Level 1, and the same in Level 2, so 50 Challenges in all. The course is currently available on the Kajabi app, but we’re working at taking it off there. It restricts you to 1 Challenge per week, which is not ideal if you’re keen to get ahead.

Is there now an actual Spanish course with Slack conversations and help? Or is this still the same two levels of challenges to work through on your own? I’m about half way through Level 2 at the moment, but next year I might be interested in a guided course if there is one.

No, it’s the same 2 levels to essentially work through on your own, but with a weekly email similar to the 6 Minutes one. There is no Slack support, but people that pay the higher rate get online tutorial sessions with a native speaker.

Thank you for the information. I’m putting the Spanish on hold for the moment because I’ve started writing fiction again (and of course I’m still using and practising Welsh!) and my ageing brain can only cope with so much at a time, but online tutorials sound very useful, so I’ll bear that in mind for the future.

1 Like

Hola Deborah - thanks for the clarification. I agree with you that 1 challenge/week is much too restrictive; I’ve been doing one challenge each day. There are some challenges that I’ll repeat, I think, but I now feel ready to speak with a tutor again soon. I’m excited! Previously, I’d worked through an app and with some tutors, but I didn’t know enough words to really say anything. Your course really shows how to build sentences so you can actually start to build your own sentences for a normal conversation.

1 Like