Learners' groups in the Bangor / Caernarfon area

Hi, mi wnes i ddysgu Cymraeg bron i ddeugain mlynedd yn ôl, a dwi eisiau rhoi rhywbeth yn ôl trwy helpu efo grwpiau o ddysgwyr yn ardal Arfon, ond dwi’n ei ffeindio’n anodd cael hyd i ble a phryd mae’r grwpiau yn cyfarfod. Fedar rhywun fy helpu, os gwelch yn dda?

I learnt Welsh nearly 40 years ago, and I’d like to give something back by helping with groups of learners in the Caernarfon / Bangor areas. However I’ve found it difficult finding out where and when such groups meet. Can anyone help me, please?

Davyth Fear

2 Likes

@siaronjames ?

Maybe have a look at the Map of Welsh Meet Ups on the paned.cyrmu website? :slight_smile: https://paned.cymru/

1 Like

I’ve heard of a couple of groups meeting -

Ty’n Llan in Llandwrog - they were meeting on the last Thursday of the month as far as I know (at least that was the case last year). I think Marnel Pritchard is the person to speak to about it, but I haven’t got direct details, try emailing post@tynllan.cymru.

Llety Arall, Caernarfon - I think Daniela Schlik organises sessions in C’fon and Bangor but I don’t know any specific details. You could contact Llety arall on Email: post@lletyarall.org / Phone: 01286 662907

Bangor - I don’t know of any particular groups but the Menter Iaith Bangor development officer is Dylan Bryn Roberts, and he can be contacted on dylanbrynroberts@gwynedd.llyw.cymru 01248 370050

3 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn am yr awgrymiadau.

1 Like

I might be out of date, but there used to be a group chat each Saturday morning in the Palas Print bookshop in Caernarfon.

1 Like