Lapsed learner/ending subscription

I’m not sure if this is the correct place or method for asking this but I’m sure I will be directed accordingly if not!

OK, firstly - the bad news - unfortunately, after an enthusiastic start, I actually dropped out of ACTIVELY following the course shamefully early for a variety of different reasons…

The slightly better news however, is that I deliberately kept up my payments for a couple of reasons:

1. Learning Welsh IS something that I still want to do - it just turned out that I didn’t have as much free time as I thought I would have
  2. I just like that this exists and that people are still teaching and learning Welsh so wanted to continue to support it (sounds cheesy, but it’s true!)

So anyway I thought I would just continue paying and downloading the exercises then return to them at a later date…SO I’m now at the end of the 52 weeks and Level 2 and I have downloaded all the “challenges” audio files (and listening exercises) and I think this is where I’m going to stop my subscription, however I saw something about not being able to access certain content once I have done that, and obviously my plan was to return to this at some point and just revisit each week, read the Steps, look at the You Tube clips etc. record myself, and tick off the weekly challenges once I’ve done them.

Can anyone advise what content I lose once I unsubscribe? Can I still access all the pages for each week or not?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: