Is the 6 month course going to come back?

If so, any idea when? Could one sign up for the 6 minute course and then transfer later?

2 Likes

I think they are both still going in full swing. I think that you can swap over at any time. Probably best to email admin@saysomething.com if you want to transfer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks, I will email as you suggested.

1 Like

Hi Sheila
(I’m just a fellow learner)
Happy to point you in the right direction though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yesterday I saw a post by Deborah saying that the 6 month course is not available at the moment (I don’t remember where because there’s many people asking in several threads, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that!). I didn’t know that, so just letting you know too!

1 Like

yup - here: 6 minutes or 6 months -course level challenges?

2 Likes

What we’re working on at the moment is a streaming approach for the lessons so that you can do as much as you want to whenever you want to - because the whole process of switching people between courses is surprisingly time-consuming for staff, and it seems that a very large number of people want to go faster at some times and slower at others… so we’re focusing on the 6min course as the main course until we’re ready to open the doors on the streaming (which is a pretty big piece of coding work, and is probably going to take a few more months).

2 Likes

Sounds great! Thank you very much for the clarification. The idea of building in more flexibility with the courses is a really good idea. Meanwhile I’ve tried some of the free lessons, and have been so excited by the method that I’ve signed up for the 6 minute course.

3 Likes