Information on online practice sessions

Hello I’ve just joined the the welsh learning and could someone give me information on the online part group video chat…
I read there was a weekly group video with tutor.
Edrych ymlaen at ymarfer gydag eraill.

Welcome!
I’ll tag @Deborah-SSi for you, as she’s one of the tutors, but in the meantime, I think you should soon receive an email with instructions about the Slack 6/6 group which is where those on the structured courses do their video chats with the tutors.

There is also a different group, WSP (Welsh Speaking Practice) group which is also on Slack - which you’re also welcome to join, but it’s for informal conversation rather than tutoring. To join that too, just email admin@saysomethingin.com for an invite.

Thank you for the replay
I’ve moved from Spanish and I pleasure of Deborah as a tutor.
I pay £10 a month there was a mention of weekly group chats in not sure if it’s the informal or formal group chats. But I will email for invite Thanks

1 Like

Helo Windsor!

It looks like you just have the Standard subscription at the moment, so that gives you access to all the online material, but not the actual course with the online sessions. If you go to http://www.saysomethingin.com/6min you’ll be able to register for that for no extra cost. You’ll then have the option to join in group chat sessions that happen every day from Monday to Friday, plus you’ll be invited into the 6/6 Support Slack group where you can ask questions and get to know other learners.

See you there,
Deborah

1 Like