I want to use the welsh SSi but can only gain access to Spanish

I am paying the £10 which allows access to all languages according to my account but the website will not give me access to welsh

Hi Jenny!

So sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. I’m tagging the tech team to see if they can shed any light.

@rich @Kinetic @lewie

Hi @jennycassidy,

Can I just check if you are using Automagic or are you talking about the main website?

If it is the main site - what happens when you click on the SSi logo in the top left-hand corner (circled in the image below)? - normally this offers a choice of languages…

Rich

1 Like

And to follow up - if you are using AutoMagic, then simply click on the “Settings” icon at the bottom, and that will take you to a page featuring a dropdown for “Selected Course”, and you can choose North or South Welsh from there.

I can confirm that from the point of view of your account, it has full access to everything, so it’s probably just a matter of clicking in the right place. I also see from our database that your current language is set to Northern Welsh on both AutoMagic and the older main site, so it should all work.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. Success!!

1 Like