How many active members are on this forum?

All what I know here is that one and only “rob” active is @robbruce Da iawn ti Rob! I love your posts wherever they appear and especially in Welsh Music Videos and Audio Files !

And yes @jamesmahoney this is exactly what I was looking for and I knew it has to be somewhere I just didn’t have the time to look closely as I was at work and it’s hard to eat good food (during the lunch time) and writing/searching things. :smile:

1 Like

When I saw all those stats, I just had to look at my own. I know I’ve been on the forum some time, but…

1,500 days visited
21 days read time
3,900 topics viewed
72,400 posts read (how many?!!! I like reading :slight_smile:)
12 topics created, 363 posts created

906 likes given, 871 received (I’m glad I’ve given more than I received :heart:)

It’s a wonder I have any spare time to learn Welsh!

9 Likes

Well, you started the fun so I will continue it (I wanted to write “continue fe” :slight_smile: ) Here are my stats. :rofl:

A member (of this new(ish) forum) from February 11th 2013 (theoretically I came a year and a half earlier than @aran did :smile: )

• 1,425 days visited
  • 44 days read time (approximately little for the time being here (and I thought I’m lingering on here like a spider’s net which can’t be swept off :smile: ) )
  • 2,697 topics viewed (yah I’m glued to some so appearance goes to them mainly. :slight_smile: )
  • 44,848 posts read (of course @helenlindsay you were on here a month earlier than me :smile: )
  • 44 topics created
  • 4,757 posts created (this one would count as 4,758.:slight_smile: ) (woopsy … I’ve said I’m talking too much! Why there’s no statistics about how many of them is nonsense :smile: )
  • 4,970 likes given
  • 5,891 likes received (thank you all! :slight_smile:
  • 60 bookmarks made
  • Profile viewed 594 times.

Exactly from 16.01.2013. :slight_smile:

Oh, this is fun … :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This just shows how much time and effort you put into supporting this forum.

Diolch yn fawr iawn :heart:

4 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn i chi gyd! :heart:

2 Likes

…or those who have started on the new forum without including those who never made the transfer from the old one…

…these days they are more likely to benefit from a double-vodka…maybe at the Tenth Anniversary :dizzy_face:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::hushed::wink:

(theoretically I came a year and a half earlier than @aran did :smile: )

He’s beginning to catch up, though. :laughing:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes