Hola , Cómo estás?

Hi everyone
I started a Spanish for the first time a few months ago. It’s went in so quickly. I have also started to walk a lot lately, which gives me lots of chances to listen to the challenges. Im currently on challenge 8, level 1. Just curious where people are on their Spanish language learning journey. Also what facilities people use alongside SSIS. It would be great to find someone to practice with, even though im in the very early stages. Also im heading on a family holiday soon to Santa Ponsa. Hopefully i can get a chance to practice a few phrases. Again any advice regarding this would be very useful and much appreciated.
Gracias

1 Like

Sorry for the radio silence on this, Alan, Deborah has been away for a while and I’ve only just seen it - well done on having got so far already! - you might find answering some of the other threads in the Spanish section will get some responses, but it’s not a very busy community yet - something we’re going to try and change over the next year or so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks
Im heading to Spain tonight for a week, Santa Ponsa. So quite possibly i will get to use a few phrases. Just started challenge 10. And a few phrases from podcasts
Ola
Buenos días
Buenos tardes
Buenos noches amongst others.
Muchas Gracias

1 Like

Hola @Alan-Clifford y buen viaje! I look forward to hearing how you got on when you get back.

1 Like