Hi from South Australia

yes something went wrong with the first one, I got a blank square! I could zoom in on the second, which is more than I can with my own efforts. BUT… please send pics like that to the “What’s outside” thread!!
@tatjana Please show him how!! I tried but got all mixed up!!!

Sorry. Yes, the first one is blank and it might be fine if you’d click on the link I posted above your post (text “What’s outside”) which will carry you instantly to the topic which I and @henddraig had in mind these pics would be fine to be posted.

Great pics though.

If you find Welsh words for the animals, plants on the pics even better.

Hope it helps.

Yep sorry I haven’t had much to do with forums before.
I have put the snake pic there, Still learning :grin:.

Diolch!

Paid poeni. (Don’t worry.)

You can always find some very useful things in the topic "Really useful “how to” stuff and other great posts where the most informative posts regarding this forum are List of how to stuff and the The list of most useful things for learning. So, you’re welcome to read and click through these stuff.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Well, we got rain last night!!! Down in Adelaide they got more than we did I believe. So, not that dry. Only had to wait a few months for that tiny bit hahaha.
If you want to listen to Radio Cymru, you cant through the normal app, but if you download '‘TuneIn Radio’ you can listen to the live stream.

1 Like

yep that what I do in relation to Radio Cymru. I listen to them Whilst I work every day. I am starting to understand a bit and am picking p words. with the Rain we got around 10 mm I think.

1 Like

Very jealous. We only got 3mm.

ah, I live in the hills so we get around 1000 mm/yr, most in winter though.

Signed.
Diolch.

Diolch ond… PLEASE fill in where you are… Australia is good… where in Os would be brilliant!! Not many people are in dry outback regions!!!

OK, how do I do that?

Blind about to lead blind!!
No, I’ll check and see. I may have to ask @tatjana as I started the petition so can do things some people can’t, but there should be an option to view signatures and some sort of option to edit yours!!
I’ll go and look and get back to you!!

Well, as far as I can see, if you don’t want to ‘join’ gopetitions, I may be able to edit yours for you, if you tell me where you are in Australia.
Are you on the SSiW map? If not it would be good to have you there! Oh dear… @tatjana can you, pretty please… os gwelych’n dda…

1. give @Leighton a link to the thread for going on the map
  2. give me hints as to how to edit his entry in the petition.
    Editing:
    to @Leighton I just successfully put you in Australia on the petition!! If you tell me where in Australia, I can put that in too!!!

Adelaide, South Australia

Sorry i should explain, I only work in the South Australian arid lands, I live in Adelaide. So every second week I am away at work (where the internet is slow).

hey Karla let me know when you get home as I now (finally) have Skype working and dw i’n awyddus i siarad cymraeg!

1 Like

Sorry, I should have told you, I added Adelaide and Australia to your petition entry before submitting it. It has now been published on the Welsh Affairs Select Committee, Inquiry on Broadcasting in Wales, web site!!

1 Like

Gwych! I’ll be back in just over a week…I’m a bit sad to leave, to be honest! But I’ll let you know once my jetlag has worn off and we can work out a good time for some siarad! :smile:

1 Like

sounds good! enjoy

No worries have watched a couple of things too!