Help with getting lessons back

Help! I’ve just started the course, but didn’t have time to do the second lesson. Now I cannot get it back. When I click on the appropriate email I keep getting number 3 lesson. How do I get number 2 back?
Roy

Hello Roy,
don’t worry, we’ll find a way to get lesson number 2 back!

When you do the lessons, are you using a computer and a browser (like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer…)?
Or an Android phone + app?
Or an iPhone/iPad/iPod + app?

Was the lesson you did called Challenge 1? And now you get straight to Challenge 3?
(just to make sure to understand correctly what’s going on and find the appropriate solution!)

3 Likes

Check your browser history to find the link for Lesson 2. I"m guessing you should be able to click on it and hear the second lesson.

1 Like

Thank you. I am using a lap top. I was unable to do gwers 2 and now cannot find it.
Roy

Thank you. However being a silver surfer I don’t know how to find my browser history!!!
Roy

1 Like

Is this the lesson you need? I may be wrong but it’s a loosely educated guess.

https://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/level1/challenge2

Rich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Easiest way to get your history up is by holding CTRL and pressing the H key. Depending on which browser you’re using, it should pop up on the left hand side and you can go through by date or search by keyword. To get rid of the history panel again, just use the same button combination.

2 Likes

Thank you Rich. It was what I wanted.
Roy

2 Likes

Thank you for that Stephen. That was again what I wanted.
Roy

2 Likes