Help, AutoMagic has reset to zero

I signed up for SSiW AutoMagic recenrly and have done 20+ very enjoyable hours. However, today it’s reset itself back to the start. I’d assumed that as i was logged in, my progess was tracked on a server somewhere, but maybe not. I’ve tried logging out and back in again with no joy and can’t think what else to try to continue with the course. I don’t know if there’s a more appropriate place to raise this, but i have’t seen any ‘help’ link anywhere so I’m not sure where else to ask.

Hello @nigel-marsh ,
the only idea coming to mind is that somehow the setting, which course you use got switched around. So if you had all your time on the Northern course, and somehow it got switched to Southern (or vice versa), then your progress in the “wrong” course would show as zero.
Click in the “Settings” tab and make sure you are still on the correct course, and if that doesn’t resolve the issue, your next best bet is to send an email to admin@saysomethingin.com quickly explaining the problem, and maybe they can reconstruct your progress, or set you further up manually.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi @Hendrik , thank you!!! It (or somehow me) had done exactly that, switched from the Southern that i was doing to the Northern. Switching back to Southern has put me back where i was. Fantastic!

2 Likes