Guides to levels 2 and 3?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I’ve just completed level 1, and started level 2. Up until now I haven’t used any of the written materials, just been using the audio, but I was happy to find the pdf of the Guide to Level 1 and will start backtracking to learn spelling. However, I couldn’t find a similar guide to levels 2 and 3 (only courses 2 and 3); do they exist, and if so, where can I find them?
Many thanks, Mike

Hi Mike.
If you are referring to material for the new structured courses, you will know more than me. However, if you are just talking about the vocab PDFs they are in this forum. Hopefully the link below will work. Otherwise, just search on: Vocabulary from Challenges . Some of the PDFs are lower down within the topic. These are also in each challenge in the “learn” section below the audio track. As you said, great for spelling and also for checking clarity of letters in some words.

As you hinted, its best to carry out each challenge before looking at the respective vocabulary, just to avoid subconsciously pre-empting the pronunciation.

Vocabulary from Challenges - Welsh / General / Questions - SSi Forum (saysomethingin.com)

Hi John, many thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for! Best wishes
Mike

1 Like