Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

My question……
Aussie accent shines through again!,

1 Like

Hello,

I have just realised that I was sent week 18 email before xmas, didn’t receive week 19 email and then received week 20 email in the new year… I was scratching my head wondering why I had no Idea about posting a question to go from pink to green!!!

Could I please get the week 19 email

Thank you :smiley:

There was a brief server outage on Dec 27 which caused some people to miss their email for that week. If you login to the website, you’ll be able to use the ‘View Previous’ button to go back and read the text of the email you missed. You can Re-send it to yourself from there as well.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads-up @siaronjames

Here’s the job done! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello, I gthink I have to nudge someone for my green badge? I need to do the next bit for my blue one but cant ungtil I get a green one here???

Thanks in advance :smiley:

I’ll tag @Novem for you. I think he maybe might have gone back to Finland over the holidays and hasn’t had a chance to catch up with the badges. You can still do the recordings for the red, green and blue badges and post them, and then when Novem goes through the threads he’ll update the badges as he goes.

1 Like

1 Like

I think this goes here. Not very technical :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau mawr @jean-pointon, @gareth-thomas-6, @amanda-marty, @gwynjones, @alison-dean, @linda-davies, @thane, @adam-hocking and @catrina-rowlands ! :green_heart::partying_face::star2:

@amanda-marty and @catrina-rowlands - I can’t seem to find your 5-minute test (red badge) recordings! Have you done it, and if so, could you link it in the thread for me so I can give you both your red and green badges? Let us know if you need any help :slight_smile:

Hi, when I try to record (we 18) it doesn’t give me an option to record so I’ve used last week’s recording software but when trying to copy to clipboard it says it one is already saved. Is there another software I can use? Thanks.

Hi @catrina-rowlands! Sorry to hear you’re having problems in the software. Lots of people use Soundcloud to post their sentences, you could give that a go :slight_smile: Let us know how it goes!

also - I got your red badge recording @amanda-marty, so I’ve given you your green (and blue!) badge as well :slight_smile:

Cwestiwn bach!

That was quick @carolyn-newton, up to the green badge in a couple of days! :grin::star2::green_heart:

Wahoo!!

Not sure if the privacy settings are correct… Listen to Greenandblue.m4a by marifach on #SoundCloud

Da iawn @marifach! :partying_face::partying_face: How about you post this in the blue badge thread as well so people can listen to it there? I’ll give you your badge then :wink: Or you could answer a question that’s been posted here :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to the blue badge thread: Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** 🔵 (Awarded Mondays)

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau @david-smith-2! :grin: :star2:

Diolch am dy cwestion ‘Gest ti amser da efo dy frindiau ar y penwythos?’