Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Here is my question challenge 19 (sorry a bit late)

Try try again…A little long but I’m trying to make myself say as much as I can too.

Here’s my week 19 question. https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/271/6min_19_question.mp3

1 Like

My Week 19 question

1 Like

Hi Catrin
As per previous, we again logged Trish out and me in
My user name is Davepenywaen@gmail.com
Cheers
Dave

1 Like

Absolutely outstanding questions!!! You now have your GREEN badges! :smiley:

@domi-kimber
@martin-james
@richard-jones-1
@christopher-gray
@philip-davies-1
@max-parry
@derinkutlay
@simone-2

Question from Melanie, Level 1

1 Like

Bore da @melanie-falleyn and @nigel-12! :slight_smile: Hope you had a great weekend! Just wanted to check before I award you your green badges, did you want to do the ‘The ‘5 Min’ Test- week 18 ‘SENTENCES’ recording Pink to Red badge’ task first? Or have you already moved forward and want to go straight to the green badge task?

It’s by no means compulsory, but din’t want you to miss out, so thought I’d check first, before awarding the green badge. :wink:

Helo, I have done a going green question recording, I clicked the link but then seemed to loose the recording!!! I don’t understand what my ‘Clipboard ‘ is or how to paste from iPad/iPhone. I can see my profile still shows pink, I realise that it is probably my tech skills that are rubbish!! It’s frustrating when I complete the tasks but apparently fail to send them!! Help please!!!

Hi @roobat32! So sorry you’re experiencing difficulties with the technical side of things. I will help you best I can.

Just wanted to check first of all, did you want to do the ‘The ‘5 Min’ Test- week 18 ‘SENTENCES’ recording Pink to Red badge ’ task first? Or have you already moved forward and want to go straight to the green badge task?

It’s by no means compulsory, but din’t want you to miss out, so thought I’d check first, before awarding the green badge.

Otherwise it’s likely that this thread will help a little - Speaking Practice Tasks Info on - Completing - Recording - Posting - Coloured Badges . It has all the info you need to work your way through the Speaking Practice Tasks, how to record and how to post.

If at the end you’re still finding it a bit of a struggle and just want to move forward to gain your GREEN badge, then I’m happy to take your word for it and award you your badge. Remember that none of the tasks are compulsory. They absolutely help reinforce your learning, but you don’t have to do them.

Hope the above helps and all the best. :slight_smile:

Thanks for replying so quickly!! I have done both of tasks you mention- pink to red and red to green, it just seems I’m getting the posting to forum wrong!!! I really enjoy the weekly tasks and I know it’s not compulsory, it’s just disappointing when I can’t post successfully. It would be great if you could award green, and I will continue to do my best with the posting to forum!!! Thanks, Gail x

No problem at all Gail! I’ll get on with your greeen badge right now. :wink:

This is Viv Gray not Christopher. My microphone has broken and I’m using Chris’s computer.

My question :slight_smile: