Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Hi Nia! :slight_smile:

Was it the going from pink badge to red badge challenge you were looking for? The one where you record yourself saying a bunch of sentences after having practiced saying them within five minutes?

Well done for graduating from RED to GREEN badges! Great questions! :slight_smile:

@jen-10
@kate-murphy
@bedlamhouse
@lyndseypeacock
@michael-edwards-1
@neil-bowen
@steve-jones
@elfed35

1 Like

So sorry you’re continuing to have problems with the recordings Margaret. Have you seen the new integrated recorder?

1 Like

1 Like

This is a question from @jane-gnosill

2 Likes

This is my challenge 19 question

2 Likes

Here is my question!

1 Like

Fe cwestiwn cyntaf (just posted my sentences tonight too - yn hwyr iawn, mae’n ddrug gen i)

1 Like

2 Likes

Here’s my question!

1 Like

Bore da everyone! :smiley:

I will be awarding badges again on Monday, in the meantime please see the following thread for complete information on completing the Speaking Practice Tasks…

2 Likes

1 Like

Dave Jones (don’t know why this has come us as Trish)

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Who knew it could be so difficult to get the intonation right when asking a question!? Tried a few and this was the only one that sounded human.

1 Like

1 Like

Fabulous questions everyone! Well done! You now have your Green badges! :smiley:

@john-taylor-1
@jan-hurst
@jane-gnosill
@nicola-loveridge
@bourret-corentin
@andy-short
@jean-romero
@rachel-williams-2
@trish-harrison
@selina-medwell
@Kirsty
@rachel-cully

1 Like

Hi again Dave! Could you answer this logged in as yourself so I can get your proper username to be able to award you your badge? I’ve tried looking for you but there are a lot of ‘Daves’ with profiles on the forum. Unfortunately I can’t seem to find a Dave Jones or David Jones?

Are you having problems logging in? If so please email admin@saysomethingin.com so they can look for you.