Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** 🔵 (Awarded Mondays)

Here’s my answer :slight_smile:

Gwych, llongyfarchiadau on your last badge @lisa-boocock :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :star_struck: :tada: :partying_face:

Not sure if I am doing it right here’s my answer to jen’s question sorry I don’t know how to get the blue bage

That’s perfect @eliza-1! :star_struck: :star_struck: :blue_heart:

I just need you to go over to The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays) - #2034 by Novem for your red badge recording and I can give you all the badges you’ve earned :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s my answer to DafyddPrys’ question about one of my favourite subjects - https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/3558/6min_21_answer.mp3

1 Like

Da iawn @jim-mctaggart - that was your last badge! :large_blue_circle: :partying_face: :partying_face: :blue_heart: :tada:

Gwych, great job on your last badge @HeidiDaniels! :heart: :partying_face: :blue_heart:

I’m about a week overdue for doing this. I’m responding to Kieran’s Question from December 17th. “Beth wyt ti’n gneud ar y penwythnos?”

Wohoo! Llongyfarchiadau on your last badge @anthony-morgan-1 ! :star_struck: :blue_heart:

Answer to Neil Humphries cwestion

…and on your blue badge!! @caroline-malone :star_struck: :muscle: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Here’s my answer to chris-winstone’s question from Mar 9:

And llongyfarchiadau on your last badge @verity-davey :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :star_struck: :partying_face:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr, Novem! :smiley:

My reply to Anji Muldoon’s question…

1 Like