Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** šŸ”µ (Awarded Mondays)

Helo Aran, Ga i fynd i las, os gwelwch yn dda?

Hereā€™s a link to my answer to Janetā€™s question. :grinning:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Question from Mandy-Jack

Hereā€™s my answer to Bens question ā€¦ just hope I got his question right never mind my answer lol Simple question from Ben Boreham currently doing South level 1

1 Like

My answer to Jadeā€™s question

(I have posted it as a reply to the question also)

1 Like

Hereā€™s my answer to Tanithā€™s question.

1 Like

Hi Aran, iā€™ve posted a question and not turned to pretty green! :frowning: I have just posted an answer too so need to go to blueā€¦ please! xx

Hey, check out this track on SoundCloud: Marilyn Downs Thursday 10:01 PM!

Hi there ā€¦ Marilyn Downs here :blush:
Thank you for my green badge! Diolch yn fawr iawn. Xx
Have posted this somewhere as an answer to Kate, but am having slight problems navigating this forum. Donā€™t worryā€¦itā€™s my problem with technology :flushed: Had a brilliant night last night in the pub with a few Welsh speaking friends who are amazed with what I can do so far.
Thank you SSIW team. Loving this course. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Excellent! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!!

I donā€™t know why I donā€™t know about the badges? I thought we received something for the 5 minutes sentences thing, but I didnā€™t see anything change?

When do we do the question and answer thing? Perhaps Iā€™m just not there yet? (Iā€™m at week 5), although I got paused and didnā€™t receive this weekā€™s email - so please could someone send me week 5? I have completed week 4 (even listened to some music), and donā€™t want to fall behind again.

Also, please do explain to me when I get ā€œcoloursā€ (and how do I know I them; will I feel ā€œrainbow~yā€) :wink:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think @Deborah-SSi could advise with this

By the wayā€¦how do we get our blue badges? Mine is still showing red - then it went to green- now itā€™s back to red and it should be blue?:flushed:
Have done all the tasks and posted them.

Sorry everyone! Iā€™ve been away on holiday and the changing of badges has got a little behind. Iā€™ll get them all done as soon as I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Aranā€¦ weki weki! (You did say to say that!). I have posted my answer and would like my blue badge please! Cheers !

Thank you !!

Thank you, Dee. Hope you had a good holiday?

PS
Thank you for the green sticker.
I also answered a question and posted it for my blue.
:+1:

1 Like

Yay! Diolch yn fawr. I feel like Iā€™ve been presented with a certificate in assembly. :blush:

2 Likes