Frustrated from Llandudno

Sorry but I’m really struggling with this forum . I don’t understand why my bubble hasn’t turned green or why people can’t access my Soundcloud.
Not my most important issues in life but irritating. I might just carry on with the challenges and forget this part of it
:thinking:Jim

Don’t worry Jim, the bubble thing isn’t automated so sometimes gets delayed when the admins are all super-busy, but they will get around to it eventually.

I’ve listened to your recordings and they are fine, so not sure why others might be having trouble accessing them - but then I only access everything via computer so I can’t speak for those with smartphones or iPads/tablets.

These tasks are designed to enhance the learning process and get you speaking confidently quicker, but they are not absolutely essential - best to give them a whirl to start with (as you have), but if they really give you a lot of grief and threaten to stop Welsh being fun, then certainly take a break from them. Better that than to let them spoil your Welsh language journey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand your frustration Jim, as I found doing the recordings well-nigh impossible to begin with and left them for not just a matter of days but over 12 months! In which time I got on with having chats on Skype and Slack, where thankfully I found the techie stuff easier to manage.

All that said, I have in fact listened to your recordings, which are really very good, so I’m not altogether sure why others haven’t been able to access them - except that with anything digital any of these issues can crop up anywhere without rhyme or reason.

So dal ati / keep at it - you are doing far better than you think, including on the recording front!
Alan.

2 Likes

Thanks, Alan, for your support.
I love the Welsh learning
Regards
Jim

1 Like

Thank you,also Siaron for your continued support
Regards
Jim

2 Likes