Fast forward causes lag on screen

I have noticed that sometimes when pushing the “fast forward” icon on the web app, that the voices move on to the next word lesson, but the on screen examples stay where they were before the button was pushed and continue as if the button hadn’t been pushed. The only way to re synch seem to be to log out and back in again.

Any ideas, please?

Is this the current app in production? And is it only in the web version? Do you have the mobile version on an iPhone or Android? Does it behave the same way there?

I’ll have to test it and see if I can make it do it, but if you are able to make a video of it, or even some screenshots showing it, and send those to support@saysomethingin.com I’ll be able to pass them to the Tech Team.

I’m using the web app address, using the DuckDuckGo browser on an iMac. I haven’t really used the iPhone app so I’m not sure if that displays similar symptoms. I will try and record my studies tonight - I didn’t even know it was possible to record video!

The website on Mac was fine for the lessons going through the different levels but now I’m on the infinite loop, the phone app is so much better. The web version seems to get stuck on the same set of phrases and fast forward doesn’t change it. If you log out and log back in it resets everything but you soon hit the same repetitive cycle so I mostly use the phone to reinforce what I’ve learned. Hope this helps!

Thanks for that feedback, Simon. I’ve let the Tech Team know, as in theory, you should get the same experience in both the mobile and the web version.